The NOCAC ECE Coach & Support Specialist will complete a Creative Curriculum Fidelity Tool on each classroom throughout the school year.
- The ECE Coach & Support Specialist will complete a Creative Curriculum Fidelity Screener at the beginning of the school year before classes begin.
- The ECE Coach & Support Specialist will work with individual teachers to ensure each component of the Fidelity tool is met on site at time of observation.
- The ECE Coach & Support Specialist will provide additional support and resources to classroom staff as needed.
- The ECE Coach & Support Specialist will complete the full Creative Curriculum Fidelity Tool between October-December of each school year.
- Feedback will be given to each classroom and follow-up support will be provided as necessary.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:||1302.32(a)(2)|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||1/6/20|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|