NOCAC Staff will have access to art and other educational materials as needed and as appropriate.
- Art supplies for a 3 month period will be housed at the bigger sites for other sites to use.
- Pulaski: for Pulaski and Montpelier
- FRC: for FRC, Paulding, and Hicksville
- Wauseon: for Wauseon
- NSCC: for NSCC and Napoleon
- The Center Managers will order art supplies every 3 months during the program year.
- If there is something special staff need for use in the classroom, a list needs to be emailed to the Center Managers by December 1, March 1 and May 25 (for the following school year).
- An inventory of art supplies left at the end of the school year needs to be updated by the Center Managers. This inventory gets emailed to the ECE Manager before layoff. This will help when ordering supplies for the new school year.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||1/19/21|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|