NOCAC Staff will use the following procedure when wanting items laminated or copied.
- Staff will complete an Education Work Order Form to request copies and lamination services.
- The Education Work Order Form needs to be approved by the Center Manager before being sent to the Central Office.
- All requests need to be sent to the Education Manager at the Central Office.
- Only requests with a work order attached will be processed.
- Staff requesting lamination of personal items need to document the items are for personal use on the Education Work Order Form. The Data Team will record the cost on the Work Order Form and send the staff a letter with the amount due. The amount due is expected to be paid to the Finance Department within one week.
- Lamination is done once bi-weekly by the Data Team. Staff need to plan ahead and send in items to be laminated well in advance.
- All items to be laminated need to be cut out and fully prepared for use before sending in.
- Copies made at the Central Office are considered property of NOCAC.
- Staff needs to pay NOCAC if a copy is for personal use.
- Staff may email a work order to the Education Manager with item to be copied attached or use the Education Work Order. No prep will be completed at the Central Office.
- Staff need to plan ahead and send copy work orders well in advance to be sure it is returned in time.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||7/31/20|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|