Website Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission
Our mission is to plan, develop and coordinate services designed to combate conditions related to poverty.
Financial Support Specialist – Defiance, Ohio
This person will perform assigned duties within accounts payable, journal entries and inventory functions. They work closely with the other members of the Finance Department in the facilitation of the financial operations of the entire agency
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-4:30. 40 hours per week
Starting Wage: $15.11 – $16.20 per hour, based on educational qualifications
- Associate’s Degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Experience working with spreadsheets and calculation software.
- Experience with computer networks, preferred. Experience utilizing a calculator.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain state minimum amount of automobile liability insurance and be insurable through NOCAC’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- Pre-employment and ongoing job requirements as specified by the funding source and/or NOCAC policy including: background screening, drug/alcohol screening, and employment physical.
- Must maintain professional boundaries, ethics and confidentiality; be sensitive to the needs of low-income individuals and be able to work with individuals of all cultural backgrounds and ages.
To apply for this job please visit nocac.org.