Website Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission
Our mission is to plan, develop and coordinate services designed to combate conditions related to poverty.
Health Data Systems Specialist, Head Start – Defiance
Perform various administrative support duties including data entry for the NOCAC Head Start/ECE program. The primary duty is entering child health information into the Child Plus system.
Must be fully vaccinated (COVID-19).
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-4:30. 40 hours per week
Starting Wage: $12.29 – $13.72, based on educational qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience required in the field of data entry/computer science.
- Experience with the Child Plus system, preferred.
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer for periods at a time.
- Must be proficient in use and knowledge of computer systems.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Head Start experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain state minimum amount of automobile liability insurance and be insurable through NOCAC’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- Pre-employment and ongoing job requirements as specified by the funding source and/or NOCAC policy including: background screening, drug/alcohol screening, and employment physical.
- Must maintain professional boundaries, ethics and confidentiality; be sensitive to the needs of low-income individuals and be able to work with individuals of all cultural backgrounds and ages.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com