Website Northwesttern Ohio Commuity Action Commission
Our mission is to plan, develop and coordinate services designed to combat conditions related to poverty.
Administrative Assistant – CSBG/HEAP
Assist HEAP/Community Service Manager with quality assurance reviews and payment processing in order to maintain compliance within funding guidelines.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of the programmatic and NOCAC regulations, policies and procedures.
- Scan, match and upload invoices into client files in OCEAN.
- Contact vendors for appropriate supportive documentation for invoices and to obtain clarification on discrepancies between the application and the invoice.
- Check applications for accuracy and compile an error tracking report to reflect information.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-4:30, 40 hours per week
Starting Wage: $11.61 – $12.96, based on educational qualifications
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Associate Degree in office administration or a closely related field, preferred.
- Experience working in an office setting and reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Must possess good communication skills and be proficient in the use of computers.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain state minimum amount of automobile liability insurance and be insurable through NOCAC’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- Pre-employment and ongoing job requirements as specified by the funding source and/or NOCAC policy including: background screening, drug/alcohol screening, and employment physical.
- Must maintain professional boundaries, ethics and confidentiality; be sensitive to the needs of low-income individuals and be able to work with individuals of all cultural backgrounds and ages.
To apply for this job please visit nocac.org.