NOCAC designs and implements healthy and developmentally appropriate Nutrition Services.
- Food will be cut into shapes and sizes that are easy for young children to manage to reduce the risk of chocking.
- Lunch times will be at least 30 minutes. Breakfast and snack at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- A child who arrives late will be served per the Breakfast Policy.
- Meals will be served Family Style at all centers when possible.
- NOCAC will follow all applicable CACFP Rules and Regulations.
- Early Head Start is an on demand feeding schedule for Infants 0-11 months for CACFP Meal Pattern.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:||1302.44|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:||5101:2-12-22, 5101:2-12-22 Appendix A & B|
|Caring for Our Children:||184.108.40.206; 220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Revision Date:||9/30/20|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|