NOCAC Child Development operates on an Open Door Policy at all of the Centers..
- NOCAC Child Development does not require that a parent, grandparent, family member, or community member make an appointment to enter the NOCAC Head Start Center in order to spend time with the participant for a meal, reading to the children, volunteering or to speak with a member of the NOCAC Child Development Staff. All policies are to be followed accordingly.
- NOCAC Child Development Staff will welcome visitors at any time without judgement.
- NOCAC Child Development Staff will respect all visitors.
- All visitors will behave in an appropriate manner while visiting the NOCAC Child Development Center.
- All visitors must sign the Volunteer/Visitor In and Out Sheet.
- Parents are allowed to pick up their child at any time. Grandparents and other caregivers are allowed to pick up a child as long as the parent/legal guardian has made arrangements with the NOCAC Child Development Staff and they are on the parent approved pick up list.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||12/22/20, 6/9/22|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|