Point of service meal counts must be taken at the “point-of-service”. For meal service, the “point-of-service is when the participant is seated at the table with the complete reimbursable meal set on the table.
- Ensure all children intending to eat are seated at the table.
- Ensure all components of the meal are placed on the table.
- ChildPlus is used for meal counts and attendance. There is a 5 minute allowance prior and after every scheduled meal. This ensures “point of service” is accurate for every meall.
- All components will be served for the following qualifying meals:
- When serving a meal offsite, the cook will ensure all components for a credible meal are available and offered.
- EHS: Socialization snack with Help Me Grow is not creditable.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||9/30/20, 6/8/22|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|