NOCAC maintains safe and sanitary equipment to be used for proper hand washing.
- This is a “hand washing” sink only.
- NOCAC Staff may refer to the Hand Washing Policy for further guidance.
- Do NOT wash dishes or equipment in this sink.
- Do NOT dispose of Food or Beverage in this sink.
- This sink is NOT to be used for tooth brushing.
- Water will be changed daily.
- Fresh water will be filled into the 5 gallon water tank before children arrive at the center.
- Waste water from the 6 gallon tank will be emptied after children leave the center.
- Document on the Portable Sink Cleaning Log daily.
- This sink is not to be used for regular hand washing that takes place after toileting.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:||Center Rules 5101-2-12|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||6/8/22|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|