It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure spare buses are cleaned and full of fuel before it is returned.
- If requiring a spare bus, NOCAC staff will contact the Transportation & Safety Coordinator (TSC).
- The driver will use a new DAILY VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORT FORM 2022 and Bus Gas and Mileage Log.
- DO NOT use existing paperwork that may have been left in the Bus Safety Manual by a previous driver.
- Completed Daily Vehicle Inspection Report, Bus Gas and Mileage Log and gas slips need to be turned into the TSC upon return of the spare bus.
- The spare bus must be clean and full of fuel when it is returned.
- If a bus is brought to the Central Office for repair, the driver must ensure it is clean and full of fuel. (In case it is used as a spare).
- All concerns/needs of the spare bus should be reported to the TSC by email immediately.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Reviewed Date:||8/7/17, 6/14/22|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17|