Website Northwestern Ohio Commuity Action Commission (NOCAC)
Our mission is to plan, develop and coordinate services designed to combat conditions related to poverty
Manager for the Financial Opportunity Center Programs
NOCAC’s Financial Opportunity Center (FOC), located in Defiance, Ohio, is looking for a leader who will work with a team of motivated staff to ensure FOC program effectiveness and sustainability.
Beginning pay: $18.30 hourly, based on educational qualifications. This is a 40 hour per week, non-exempt position.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8-4:30 with opportunity to flex time for meetings and trainings.
Job duties include:
- Seek out, write and submit grants to support the functions of the FOC. Serve as liaison with funding sources, both local and federal, in meeting requirements of grants, including use of program software, reporting and monitoring.
- Accountable for program training, monitoring, and reporting.
- Continue to evaluate and update programs in order to meet the dynamic and changing needs of target population and staff.
- Responsible for overall supervision of FOC staff.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with program funders, partners, employers, and other organizations to meet client needs.
- Responsible for supervising the effective use of the FOC’s outcomes tracking system and for reporting outcomes to program funders.
- Effectively utilize data and outcomes to drive program decisions and design.
- Develop and facilitate ongoing recruitment efforts to locate potential FOC program participants.
Minimum Requirements for Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Organizational Management, Communication or related field.
- Demonstrated work experience providing financial literacy services to low-income consumers (including assessment, education, advocacy and support), preferred.
- Experience in the supervision of staff. Must have knowledge of and be able to apply supervisory and management principals.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain state minimum amount of automobile liability insurance and be insurable through NOCAC’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- Pre-employment and ongoing job requirements as specified by the funding source and/or NOCAC policy including: background screening, drug/alcohol screening, and employment physical.
- Must maintain professional boundaries, ethics and confidentiality; be sensitive to the needs of low-income individuals and be able to work with individuals of all cultural backgrounds and ages.
To apply for this job please visit nocac.org.