Phone (419) 784-5136 | Address: 1933 E 2nd Street Defiance, Ohio 43512

Proudly Serving Northwestern Ohio

Find a location near you.

Interested in Receiving Child Care Benefits?


  • Must be working or attending school.
  • Must have physical custody of your child.
  • Must reside in Auglaize, Defiance, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Paulding, Van Wert, or Williams counties. Services are also available in Henry County.
  • Initial gross monthly household income* for your family size must be equal to or less than 142% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). To maintain eligibility, a family’s income must be at or below 300% of FPL.

*Gross monthly household income means your total income before taxes.  This includes: paycheck, child support, cash assistance, social security, disability, etc.  If you have started a new job, have your employer complete this Employer Income Statement to verify income.

An application is available to apply for the Publicly Funded Child Care program.